Image Map

Sunday 2 April 2017

Drugstore Showdown | Maybelline Mascaras




Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

This is one of my all-time favourite mascaras and definitely my favourite mascara from Maybelline. It does a superb job of fanning out your lashes. It lengthens, separates and curls up really well. This mascara makes your lashes look gorgeous. It never smudges, clumps or flakes and it keeps your lashes up all day long. The wand on this mascara isn't your typical wand, it has two separate sections. The inner section of the wand helps get right into the roots of your lashes and the larger part is for fanning out the tips of your lashes. If you have never used mascara before it might not be the best wand to begin with, however its no big deal. Don't you hate it when your lashes end up pointing down at the end of the day?!


Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

The wand on this mascara is tiny! I swear some eyebrow product wands are larger than this. This mascara is a very basic mascara. It doesn't clump and it curl your lashes up and separates them. However, unlike the Lash Sensational Mascara it isn't a dramatic effect. For a basic mascara it's fine however the brush is too small for my personal preferences and Maybelline do other mascaras that do the same thing but better (e.g., The Falsies).




Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara

I picked this mascara after seeing my Mum use it and loving how it looked on her. This mascara gives a dramatic effect, volumising and lengthening your lashes. However, it isn't as dramatic as the Lash Sensational Mascara. Two cons of this mascara is that it can be clumpy and it transfers very easily during application to your eyelid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.