Image Map

Monday 27 March 2017

Products I Regret Purchasing


Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Eyeshadow Trio

'Walking on Eggshells' is a trio from Wet n' Wild that was hyped up on Youtube and beauty blogs a couple of years ago. When I visited America last I was super excited to finally get my hands onto this trio. Sadly I have only reached for this trio three times and one of those times was when I was writing up this post. I wanted to check I had my facts right. The three shades in this trio are very shimmery and I find it impossible to make a look out of it. I personally feel that a matte crease is essential. I like the shades in this trio and individually they are pretty. Primer is essential with these shadows, however I find that is true for all shadows, even high-end ones. Overall the quality is fine, especially when you consider the price, but I just can't make a look out of trio that I love.

The Balm Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette

I am so disappointed that this eyeshadow palette is included here. However, I honestly never reach for this palette and I'm always disappointed when I do try and use it. I have nothing against The Balm though! I think they're a great brand and their blushes are amazing!!! If you want a long lasting blush you should definitely check their blushes out. With or without primer the shadows don't apply very well, they don't last, they crease and with the colours included I struggle to make an eye look that I like. I've tried it both with my favourite eye primer (Too faced Shadow Insurance) and The Balm's own primer (Put a lid on it eyelid primer).



Maybelline Master Precise Curvy Liquid Eyeliner

I don't wear eyeliner often but I do like playing around with it and experimenting. My experiment with this one failed though. I just could not get a perfect look done on both eyes when using this. I'm not saying this is a bad product, it's just a product that I personally regret purchasing for me.


Bite Beauty Cafe/Pepper Lipstick Duo

I love Bite Beauty, their philosophy and they make beautiful lipsticks, However I really regret buying this mini duo. As the individual lipsticks are so small they snap easily and both ends of mine have been mushed together :-( I would never buy one of these lipstick duos again however I would buy their full-sized products. I like both of the shades included in this duo and would repurchase them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.