Image Map

Thursday 26 January 2017

Project Pan 2017 - Introduction

For the first time I am doing a project pan! Although none of the products in here have actual pans - can I still call it a "project pan"? Most of the products are lip products because I am forever buying new lip products and often forget to use older lip products even if I love them!



Covergirl Colorlicious 640 'Juicy Fruit' Lipgloss 

The sole reason why this lip gloss is in my project pan is because there is a story behind it...being a little bit obsessed with lip products I brought it in a hurry, after realising I had left the house without any lip products one day. For the price I find this lipgloss to be underwhelming. I want to use it up so I didn't waste my money because I don't love it.

Clinique Chubby Stick intense '01 curviest caramel' 

I rarely reach for this lip crayon which is a shame considering it's quite nice AND I feel like it was the product that kicked off the lip crayon craze! It might be a tiny bit too brown for me but I still want to wear it more because it's really nice. It makes me so sad that I have all of these amazing lip products but I forget they exist :/

Mac 'Shy Shine' (Lustre)

This is a very easy lipstick to wear, that you can throw on when you're running late. It can help make you look more polished and it doesn't matter if you've applied it with no mirror. It doesn't last all day but it doesn't dry your lips out either. I featured this in my '2016 Make-up Favourites' post so check that post out here if you want to see a swatch!

Mac 'Syrup' (Lustre)

This is sort of "cheating" because it is nearly completely used up! This was the second lipstick from Mac I brought and definitely my favourite. When I went through a stage when I wasn't interested in blogging or make-up (what was wrong with me???) this was the lipstick I wore every day. It's such a great lipstick that is appropriate for any place and any time.




Bite Beauty Pepper/Cafe Lipstick 

My first ever purchase from Sephora when they arrived in Australia was this little lipstick duo. The colours are really nice, they wear well and I love the concept behind Bite Beauty. However, having said that this duo drives me crazy. One end has broken and the other end if nearly broken, which makes application stressful. I want to use as much of this up as possible (before it crumbles to pieces). I think mini lipsticks have a tendency to break so I would love to buy a full-sized lipstick from Bite.

Maybelline Fit me Dewy +Smooth Foundation ' 115 Ivory'

I feel like I quite liked this foundation early in 2016? But I haven't reached for it for a very long time. I don't want to toss it in the bin because it's a decent foundation...so I'm going to try and use it all up.

Rimmel London Oh My Gloss ' 330 Snog' 

This is a really nice lipgloss that I love but never reach for. As lip glosses go off and go funky I want to wear this great lip gloss before I have to throw it out.

I really hope I am not being too ambitious with my targets for the project. I'll keep you updated throughout the year. If you're doing a project pan too feel free to leave a link to your blog below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.