Image Map

Monday 25 July 2016

How I store my "everyday" make-up

Does anybody else fret about optimising their make-up storage? I do! Especially when it comes to my favourite beauty products and products that can be used "everyday". Although, let's be honest...most days I'm rushing out the door and don't have time to mix up the boring old routine. Today I am sharing how I store my "everyday" make-up. This is by far the best system I have used for storing my make-up. I do have another drawer full of make-up. But...products that I know I will be reaching for throughout the week are kept out on the desk.


Last year Target were selling these acrylic 3 drawers + lipstick topper. One of the lipstick top bits are kept in that drawer mentioned so I can stack the two for a total of six drawers.

On the top I keep my favourite lip products, primers and foundations. At the back, I keep my eyeliners.



Drawer 1 - lipglosses and lip crayons



Drawer 2 - Blushes 


These are my favourite blushes at the moment! The one I reach for the most is the Maybelline Master Hi-Light blush in 'Pink Rose'. 

Drawer 3 - Face Powders 


This drawer is face powders, the Revlon 2-in-1 foundation (which is very bulky and difficult to store) and a random blush.

Drawer 4 - Eyeshadows + Primers 


If I'm going to wear eye shadow I have to wear eye primer. My favourite is the Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I'm a bit of an eyeshadow palette addict however I do have a few singles and I do try and use them. 'Millionaire' from Rimmel is a great shadow for a one-shadow look.

Drawer 5 - Blushes 


Another drawer of face powders, blushes and two primers. These primers are smaller so I keep them in the drawer. If I am honest I don't reach for anything in this drawer much.

Drawer 6 - Random things I want to use more (but never do)


I cannot remember the last time I used anything from this drawer. However, if you look closely you can see a blush underneath the Thin Lizzy compact. It's a blush from Chi Chi and it is gorgeous. I think I should pull it out and put it somewhere more prominent.

I would LOVE to know how you store your make-up and any tips you might have!

Have a beautiful day :) 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.