Image Map

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Beauty Products Not Hyped About Enough


Nyx Love in Paris 'Merci Beaucoup' Eyeshadow Palette

The 'Merci Beaucoup' palette from Nyx is one of my all time favourite eyeshadow products from the "drugstore". The main reason why I love this palette is the colour range. You can create a great basic look or by pulling in some of the beautiful pinks, you can also have a pop of colour. The one drawback of this palette is that it doesn't last all day. If you want these shadows to last longer than 4-5  hours you will need to use a primer. With a primer they last for ages.

Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush in 'Pink Rose'

The Master Hi-Light blush from Maybelline in 'Pink Rose' is a gorgeous pink blush that will suit many people. The blush itself is quite illuminating however there are no visible chunky glitters which makes this blush foolproof. You can build up the pigmentation of the blush easily and the added glow it gives is gorgeous and natural.

Revlon Powder Blush on 'Melon-Drama' 

'Melon-drama'  from Revlon is a pinky peach powder blush. 'Melon-drama' gives my face a really good dose of healthy colour without looking over the top. The blush is very buildable pigmentation wise and lasts quite well.



Multi-task Real Techniques Brush

Every man and his dog raves about the Real Techniques brushes and there are genuine reasons why: they are great quality, last for years, don't shed and do a lovely job at getting the make-up where you want it! The Multi-task brush is my favourite make-up brush because it applies blush really well and can also be used for powder. I have had this brush for a minimum of 2 years and it still looks brand new, no shedding at all. The only negative thing I have to say about the multi-task brush is that it comes in a kit. I wish I had more than one of these brushes but I don't necessarily want to buy the whole kit everytime I want one of these. It comes in the Travel Essentials kit with a foundation brush and a domed shadow brush. Both of those brushes are great and the domed shadow brush is my favourite eye brush so if you want a couple of great basic brushes buy the kit.

Maybelline Colorshow Crayon Kohl Eyeliner in 'Black'

I'm not an eye-liner expert and I don't wear it every day so keep that in mind whilst I tell you why I love this eyeliner from Maybelline. As I said, I have zero eyeliner skills but because this eyeliner is quite dry and similar to your typical pencil I can get a decent line that is quite thin. Once applied it doesn't smudge or transfer and it lasts well. If you are wanting to do something more than a basic line, you might not love this one but if you are an eyeliner beginner, I highly recommend this. Talking about recommendations...leave a comment below if you want to tell me about an eyeliner you think I might love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.