Image Map

Saturday 23 January 2016

What's in my bag?

I am completely obsessed with handbags and I have been for my entire life. I thank my DNA, both my Mum and her Mum share this obsession. Having such an obsession means that I change my bags A LOT so treat this like a disclaimer. This is what my handbag looks like today, tomorrow it will probably be different, however whenever I use this specific bag this is what is in it...Oh and I guess I should mention the actual bag too! This is what I carry around with me when I use my small Longchamp Le Pliage.



  • Mimco Mesh Mash Wallet - I adore the matte mesh on this wallet. I had always admired the original Mimco mesh but it was too bling for me to use everyday, even though you can't see the true matteness of the wallet in the pic, it is definitely matte! 
  • Rubi Bag Tassle - Tassle keyrings seem to be "the thing" at the moment. I didn't want to splurge on one of the super nice (but super expensive) ones because it is just a keyring at the end of the day. This one was $6.95 :) Top Tip: Buy a colourful keyring that is large or has something dangly you can feel it when you are groping around in your bag, because you know...your keys are never going to be easily found!  
  • Nivea Lip Balm, Vitamin Shake 'Cranberry & Raspberry' - There is always a lip balm or three in my bag! This one is my current fave, it smells so nice.
  • Mac Lustre Lipstick in 'Syrup' - This is definitely the lipstick I wore the most in 2015! As it is a colour I can pretty much wear wherever and whenever it is pretty much always in my handbag :) 
  • Headphones - I keep my headphones untangled by using a bulldog clip! So much easier and less embarrassing than having to detangle them everytime I pull them out of my bag.

  • Typo A5 Weekly Buffalo Diary - I'll be the first to admit my memory is not that great! So a diary is a necessity. Last year I tried relying on the calendar on my phone and whilst I LOVE how it syncs between my laptop and iPad I have always been a stationary lover so this year I am using a paper diary properly again. It is also a good excuse to buy pretty pens! 
  • Kikki K Metal Rollerbal Pen: Don't Follow Your Dreams, Chase them - This pen is so cute I couldn't leave it behind in the shop. I love how sturdy and special this pen feels.
  • Mimco Stand Case - Sometimes I don't want to take a bag out (ironic considering the premise of this post!) so this is fantastic because it protects my phone and also provides me with a place to slip in some money and cards.  
  • Crabtree & Evenlyn Sugar & Spice Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy - There is always a hand cream floating around the bottom of my handbag. This Christmas hand cream from Crabtree & Evelyn smells amazing and is a great hand cream. It sinks in quickly and moisturises lovely. 
  • And the usual suspects: Stray hair ties, hand sanitiser. Not much to say here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.