Image Map

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Priceline Haul

Hi guys!!! Today (and tomorrow) Priceline has 40% off all cosmetics so I thought it was a good time to pick up some goodies. Well, let's be  honest... I will use any excuse to do some shopping and 40% is a good reason in my book.


On a complete impulse I grabbed the CC cream from Physician's formula. I love their mascara but have never tried any of their other products or any CC creams.

Something that was most definitely not an impulse buy was another jar of the Revlon Colorstay whipped cream foundation. I have lost count of how many jars I have brought of this foundation. Maybe five? Maybe more?! Another purchase that was not an impulse was the Maybelline Elixir gloss in 'Caramel Infused'. This was a re-purchase because I lost my previous one :( I also re-purchased the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Barely Branded'. Love it!!!

A purchase that was completely unexpected was the Models Prefer Infinite Colour Eye Pencil in 'Gold Star'. I thought I picked up the bronze version but obviously not. I'm not sure what I am going to do with a gold eye liner???

I also grabbed a longlasting lipstick from Esssence in 'Natural Beauty', a Lip Quench lipstick in 'Nude Satin' from Face of Austraia and a Babylips Electro Pop lip balm in 'Shocking Pink' from Maybelline.

If you grabbed anything from the Priceline 40% off sale I would love to know what you picked up!

Thanks for reading,
cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.