Image Map

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Christmas gift guide: gifts to post

It is tricky enough trying to find and decide on the perfect gift, add in the restraints of postage and it can feel impossible. It is fast approaching the time of year where you need to send off your overseas mail so I hope this guide helps. The things I usually seek out when I need to post a gift are scarves, little pouches and cosmetic bags, cheap costume jewellery (nothing too expensive) and things that cannot break easily and are not too heavy.

Christmas gift guide: gifts to post



Necklace, 14 AUD / Bracelet / Scarve / Hair accessory / Scarve / Scarve / Beauty product / Pantone | iPhone 5 cover Lavender | Myer Online / A5 NOTEBOOK REFILL: MINIMALIST 2014 - A5 - Notebooks - Notebooks &..., 9.16 AUD / my stash, 5.71 AUD / easy on the eye, 5.71 AUD / Button Up Pin Set

For scarves I recommend shops like H&M, Forever New, Myer, David Jones, Jeans West and Mimco. Sportsgirl and Typo always have great little pouches, pencil cases and little gifts. For stationary shops like Kikki K and Typo are always great.

Hope this helps and if you have any other ideas for pressies that can survive being posted around the world, leave a comment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.