Image Map

Thursday 24 July 2014

Top 5 Drugstore Wishlist

I found myself bored, restless and procrastinating earlier today so I decided to have a look at the Priceline website. Silly me! Now that I know they have some good sales on and some new products I am procrastinating about going to Priceline. Really, I should be studying so I don't have a stressful weekend of catching up with everything. Hahaha :) So without further ado here is the top 5 products I want to buy from Priceline...

Top 5 Drugstore Wishlist

I haven't heard anything about the L'oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow Primer Crayon so I don't know if it would be any good but it sounds amazing. Just swipe on your primer in one simple step. Do you know anything about it, maybe I have just been living in a cave?

Next up on the wish list is the Pure Magic Primer from omSHE. This is a product I have heard people raving about. An alternative to the Benefit Porefessional primer that is a lot cheaper but apparently just as good. omSHE is a brand I absolutely adore, their lipsticks are beautiful. 

Another Aussie product, Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid  is more of a repurchase as I threw my old lanolips out because it started smelling funky. I believe they also have new packaging now with a better applicator which will definitely be a plus. 

I seem to be running out of all my nail polish treatments at the same time! My favourite base coat died last week and my currently bottle of Insta-Dri from Sally Hansen is nearly empty and very goopy. With 50% off Sally Hansen products it seems like a good time to replenish my base and top coats. 

And because I can't say no to a new product I want to pick up the Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder. I'm thinking this could be along the lines of Rimmel London's Stay Matte. Would anybody want to see a comparison post of those two products? 

Cheers :)




3 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.