Image Map

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Face of Australia Limited Editions Haul

Hi guys! A couple of days ago I went to the shops to do some errands (bills to pay...etc) and wandered into Priceline (big mistake, I know!). As always I couldn't leave empty handed and found myself walking out with a bag of Face of Australia goodies. Now, I must admit I am pretty excited about this haul...



First of all, I found the new 'Screen Siren' limited edition nail polishes on display. Around this time every year FOA releases a limited edition range of nail polishes which are always gorgeous. The 'Screen Siren' range features 4 nude polishes, a bright blue polish, orange polish and a hot pink polish and a matte top coat. Luckily they only cost $4.95 :) I picked up 'Monroe' which could possibly be my favourite nude polish ever. It's only been on my nails for an hour so I will get back to you about that! It's a very warm nude. I also picked up the matte top coat.



Secondly, there was a limited edition range called 'Glamazon' which consists of a contour and blush kit. I grabbed the contour kit which features a matte bronzer and a gorgeous pink highlighter. For $9.95 I am really looking forward to using my contour kit. I have been meaning to get into contouring, especially highlighting, and now that I have this gorgeous highlighter sitting in my drawer I am inspired.

Have a great day,
cheers :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh em gee! That highlighter looks divine!

    Kristen xox // www.everybeautytalks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that's what I thought when I saw it too! Can't wait to try it out :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.