Image Map

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Priceline 40% off Haul

With Priceline having 40% off all cosmetics today and tomorrow (ends on Wednesday) I couldn't resist grabbing a few things!





omShe Lipstick in 'Hush'

Walking into Priceline I knew I wanted a new omSHE lipstick and was hoping I could find a nice nude colour for everyday use. Lucky for me I found 'Hush' which is an absolutely stunning pink based nude. I am head over heels in love with this colour and can't wait to wear it :)

Face of Australia Nail Polish in 'Satin Sheets'

I love Face of Australia's nail polishes and have been loving the look of neutral pink polishes lately. FOA polishes are always great quality, last well and are 3-free. 'Satin Sheets' is a gorgeous pale pink with nude undertones and with what seems like a metallic finish in the bottle.  I can't wait to get this polish on my nails so watch this space - i'm sure a swatch will be up soon!

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation (in Natural Beige)
The Revlon Colorstay foundation is my "holy grail" foundation. This will be my third jar and I'm sure  I will keep on buying this foundation for years since I can't fault it. It gives good coverage, lasts all day, applies effortlessly and feels really nice on the skin. At $35.95 it isn't a bargain so with 40% off I had to pick up another jar for stockpiling purposes.

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish in 'Make Waves'
This nail polish purchase was impulsive (and completely unnecessary) but once I saw it I had to buy it. A vivid aqua blue/green shifting duochrome polish. It looks blue in the photo but in real life it looks a lot more green. If the colour shift is as amazing on the nails as it is on the nails this polish will be sure to become a favourite.

Face of Australia Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover
Running out of nail polish remover is a massive annoyance so since my current bottle is getting low I grabbed this. I have used this one before and quite like it. Think this is new packaging?


So those were my goodies from the Priceline 40% off sale. I absolutely love it when Priceline has their 40% off sale. I was really tempted to try out Revlon's 'Nearly Naked' foundation, have you tried it and what did you think of it? You never know, I might just accidentally go to Priceline again tomorrow :) If you grabbed anything from the sale I would love to know what you brought.


4 comments:

  1. Love that lipstick shade! So pretty. I've never tried that foundation but I only hear amazing things about it... maybe I should give it a go! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give the foundation a try :) Cheers

      Delete
  2. It's hard to resist the 40% off! haha lovely haul xx

    jasminecara.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I should have resisted because I didn't really need more nail polish but the "40%" convinced me I needed more :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.