Image Map

Sunday 30 March 2014

March Favourites

Hi guys!!! March is coming to an end so it's time for me to sit down and tell you all about the products that I have been loving. There is one product that is screaming from the rooftops, "talk about me, talk about me, talk about meeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!" and that would be L'oreals Colour Riche Nutrishine in 'Sandalwood Beige'. It's a hybrid lipstick / lip balm (think Revlon, Lip Butters) that gives your lips a gorgeous wash of colour and feels nice and moisturising too. I think this might be the perfect nude for me. I have been wearing it nearly every day for uni because I can re-apply it easily and I know I won't end up looking like a clown. I'll be writing a review on it in the coming weeks so stay tuned for more details!

























A couple of months ago I had a moisturiser debacle and my skin was feeing all dry and tight. Not nice at all. So I went and brought my holy grail moisturiser and my skin is feeling back to normal again - yay!!! The Buttermilk Moisturiser is, by far, the best moisturiser I have ever tried. Throughout the years I have probably brought ten bottles of this stuff! It is very soothing and moisturising without feeling greasy. The only reason I tried another moisturiser was because this one does contain parabens and I tend to avoid parabens when I can.

I have been loving Nivea's Pure & Natural Milk and Honey Lip Balm. One of my all time favourite lip balms because it actually moisturises my lips instead of drying them out like some other lip balms do! Plus, it smells like honey. I think I have raved about this balm numerous times so I'm leaving it at that for today.

I posted a review of Nyx's Mega Shine Lip Gloss in 'Beige' earlier this month (click here to read it) and have really loved wearing it. Despite being a bit sticky it gives my lips a lovely MLBB wash of colour, is incredibly shiny and lasts well.





Revlon's 'Girly' nail polish has been sitting in my nail polish drawer for probably a year now and I have only worn it once. I think the idea of removing all that glitter (as gorgeous as it is) scares me away from this polish. But, I wore this earlier this month over a nail polish that turned out to be a streaky mess and it did a great job of disguising my manicure that went wrong :)

That's it for me today! I now need to hit the books and get some study done because yesterday I accidentally found myself at IKEA and Freedom and we all know those shops take a long time to walk through. I actually brought a new make-up organiser from Freedom so I will be posting about that later this week. Have a great week, cheers :)

6 comments:

  1. lovely favourites

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the NYX lipgloss! It's one of my favourites :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyx seems to be great with lip products, haven't found one I don't love!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Great products you have here. i am kinda curious on that moisturizer. It seems like a great one to try out. I am surely going to check on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should absolutely try out the moisturiser. Kit Cosmetics will give you a free sample of it if you go in and say you are interested in it.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.