Image Map

Thursday 13 March 2014

Animal Print Fashion

I am obsessed with animal print at the moment. I just can't get enough of it!!! Shoes, handbags, scarves, clothing, accessories and the list goes on.
Animal Print
I think I need a leopard print handbag this autumn. Well need is probably a bit of a stretch...I have plenty of handbags but none of them have leopard print on so obviously I need a leopard print bag. Right? Or maybe a clutch...that one from Portmans looks pretty cute!

Animal print flats would be sure to make a dull winters day outfit fun and a bit more fashionable and oh my goodness, I adore that leopard print coat! Something about the blocked design screams out to me "buy me, buy me". It comes in green too. If you love animal print but don't like the idea of wearing it you could always go for a cute make-up bag like this one from Peter Alexander. And finally, lets not forget to mention that leopard print scarf from Forever New. My Mum brought it on a girls day out and I think I might have to buy one myself...wear it with a black woolen coat or a black blazer, a grey sweater...etc.

Are you a fan of the animal print?



Blue purse
portmans.com.au


Forever New scarve
forevernew.com.au



TRENDS
ninewest.com.au



Dazed
wittner.com.au



Perfecta
wittner.com.au

2 comments:

  1. I am a little bit obsessed with leopard print myself. I just can't seem to get enough of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great to read, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.