Image Map

Sunday 16 February 2014

Weekly Loves

It's Sunday evening which can only mean one thing...it's time for another weekly recap post. I know I want to do this sort of post but I've been having difficulty getting it right. The past two weeks I've done "The Week in Senses" posts where I talk about my favourite sight, scent, sound, taste and touch. This week I'm doing something a little more generic. Please let me know which you prefer!

Weekly Loves

I could go on for a very very very long time about how much I've been enjoying the Sochi games. I've never watched the winter olympics before but wow! And how insane are some of the events???!!!

I absolutely loved the scent of the lush rose jam shower gel. I think this shower gel has featured in my favourites lately but it's here again because when I was stressed the scent of this shower gel calmed me down and made me happy! Sadly I finished the bottle this week but I've got my fingers crossed they bring it back for next year. So delicious.

I made my first foray into scented nail polish this week and loved it! Revlon's 'Apricot Nectar' from their new Parfumerie range smells amazing, a very sweet fruity smell. I reviewed it here. 

I've sung the praise of this foundation before and it is again back in my daily routine. The Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme foundation lasted well with the heatwave we've experienced lately and is effortless to apply.

Finally, after many mornings of shaking my moisturiser bottle upside down I brought a new moisturiser. The Origins Ginzing moisturiser is something I've heard amazing things about but never tried before. Once I've used this for a month or so I'll be sure to post up a review. I used it for the first time this morning and liked it.

I hope you have a great week :) Cheers!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.