Image Map

Monday 24 February 2014

Top 15 Products Under $15

It's tricky enough trying to buy a great product when billboards promise you that your lashes will be 9000% longer, your pores will be 100% invisible and the nail polish will last for a month before chipping. Now try going into a shop and buying a holy grail product that costs under $15! Inspired by Kat from http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/ I decided to list my top 15 products under $15, which is no mean feat here in Oz where make-up costs an arm and a leg!!!




In no particular order here are my top 15 products under $15. 
  • Nivea Pure & Natural Milk and Honey Lip Balm $4.49
I'm currently using the Nivea Pure & Natural Milk and Honey Lip Balm and I am really enjoying using it. It is quite a thick and creamy balm that stays around for a really decent amount of time (which is one of the most important things for me when talking about lip balms). Also, it's honey scent is delicious. 
  • Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee $9.95
I love this gloss!!! A pinky nude gloss that is very moisturising and smells great. With most glosses they make your lips shine and the story ends there. However with this gloss it actually feels like it moisturises your lips. With a huge range of colours you should definitely go check these out at your local Target. 
  • Cover Girl Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in 275 Mauve Twist $12.95
These jumbo gloss balms from Cover Girl are great. Mauve Twist is my favourite from the collection and one of my all time fave lip products. 
  • Face of Australia Lasting Looks Lip Creme in Many Moons $10.95
These new lipsticks from Face of Australia are great. Colourful, long lasting and non-drying they are worth swatching next time you're at the shops. Many Moons is a gorgeous berry colour. 
  • Nyx Lipstick in Tea Rose $8.95
Another Nyx product! This lipstick in Tea Rose is a stunning dusty rosy pink colour that is very opaque and lasts for ages. 


  • Rimmel London Match Perfection Blush $14.95
Foolproof blush that can be applied lightly or with a heavier hand for different looks. 
  • Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara $3.50
I don't do much to my brows but when I do I reach for the lash & brow gel mascara from Essence. It keeps my brows from looking unruly and is really easy to us.e 

  • Face of Australia Nail Polish in Foxy Roxy $6.95
  • Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Feeling Great $4.95
  • Essence Nail Polish in The Boy Next Door $2.75

  • Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Shower Gel $8.50 
It's a shower gel from Lush so, no surprise, it's amazing. Thick and sweet there is no doubt it smells like honey.

  • Haven by Planet Earth Orange Ginger Hand Therapy Approx $4
If you counted the products in the first picture you might have noticed there were only 14! I completely forgot to include this hand cream in the photo. By the time I realised it was too late to take another photo but nonetheless I really love this hand cream. Available from Target, it is a thick creamy hand cream that sinks in quickly and smells divine. I reviewed it here: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/haven-by-planet-earth-orange-ginger.html

What are your favourite products that come in under $15? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.