Image Map

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice Nail Polish Review

A couple of days ago I posted my review of 'Apricot Nectar' which is a dreamy peachy orange polish from the Revlon's new Parfumerie nail polish collection. Today I have another polish from that collection, 'Autumn Spice'. It really does smell like one of those amazing spicy cinnamon scented candles, pure heaven. It isn't as overpowering the the sweet fruity smell of 'Apricot Nectar' but still lovely.



'Autumn Spice' is packed full of rich brown shimmer which gives the polish depth and catches the light. I'm going to be honest and say that I was slightly disappointed with this polish. Not because of the polish itself; the formula was very good and very easy to work with (you can get away with one coat), drying time was fine and the brush and scent was perfect but I was expecting more from the colour. Don't get me wrong, it's nice but I was expecting more...also it's not very shiny. In the bottle it looks like there could be a gold shift to this polish but there isn't. On a brighter note, you can wear a top coat and still enjoy the scent which I think is great! Nonetheless if you like your brown/bronze polishes I'm sure you will like this polish. I'll definitely be reaching for this polish a lot in autumn and winter as it is a lovely colour for the cooler months.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.