Sunday, 19 January 2014

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - Lick O-Rich

Sally Hansen's Lick O-Rich from the Sugar Coat collection is a black textured polish that feels like gravel or sand paper. In the past I haven't fallen head over heels in love with textured polish but I must say I loved how bumpy this polish felt. Couldn't stop running my fingers over it! 


The formula was amazing, very easy to apply and it dried quickly too which was good since I didn't want to use a top coat. One coat would definitely be enough but I ended up doing two just because I could. The brush wasn't like Sally Hansen's usual brush, instead it was flat and straight. It took me a little bit to get use to it as with any black polish perfection is a must...well with any polish really but smeared black polish on your fingers is definitely not a good look! 



Overall, a very good textured polish that I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a textured polish. 

What textured polish do you think I should try next?

Thanks for reading, cheers. 


6 comments:

  1. This appears to be exactly the same texture as the FOA Carnivale polishes. I'm still undecided about what I think of the texture, sometimes I love it and other times I think it is a bit weird. Haha. This looks really effective in the black. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here I've been sitting on the fence when it comes to textured polishes. Quite like the black though!

      Delete
  2. This is a brand I can't buy where I live, but it's always nice to know about! I love the new design of your blog. It's been a while since I visited (shame on me), I'll try to read all my fave blogs more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia, glad you like this new design!

      Delete
  3. This line of nail polishes looks so good! I love that you can get away with one coat of this! The FOA textured polishes are great and I always love looking at the OPI liquid sand swatches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, one coater polishes are great :) FOA have released some stunning polish collections, they always test my willpower!!!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.