Image Map

Friday 17 January 2014

Products I took to the beach!

Hi guys :) I have just gotten back from a few days at the beach and thought you might like to peek in the make-up bag I took...

I'll be honest, most of the products I didn't use and I took way too many lip products. But, on the upside, I did discover some really good products which I will definitely be taking next time I go. Also, I'm sorry these photos aren't great. With this heatwave I didn't want to spend more than a second outside. Phew, I nearly melted taking these photos!!!


  • Cancer Council Sport SPF 50+ sunscreen 
  • Sunsense daily face invisible tint SPF 30+ 
  • Covergirl stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation
  • Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balms in Mauve Twist and Coral Twist
  • Covergirl Smoochies in Luv U 
  • Essence Beauty Beats Trend Edition 
  • Essence Stay With Me lipgloss in Deep Ros
  • Nivea Pure & Natural Milk & Honey Lip Balm 
  • Blistex SPF 30+ Lip Balm 
  • Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt 
  • Physician's Formula Mascara
  • Kit Hand Cream with SPF15+ 
  • Dove Deodorant 
  • Midnight Fantasy Perfume 


Out of the many lip and eye products I took with me the ones I used were: Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Balm in Coral Twist, Covergirl Smoochies in Luv U, Essence Stay With Me Gloss in Deep Rose, Nivea Lip Balm and my mascara. I found the Nivea lip balm is be great, very moisturizing and it smells delightful. I adore my long lasting stay with me essence lip gloss in deep rose, it's my perfect lipgloss that gives me a "my lips but better" pink lip. I used the CG Coral Twist for a fun lip when I did occasionally stray from the beach and the veranda (where I read three books). I also used my Covergirl Smoochies during the evenings. 


For the skin I loved the Sport Sunscreen from Cancer Council, used my sun sense daily face, reached for my Covergirl foundation and obviously used my deodorant. 

My top three favourite products I took to the beach were my sunscreen, my Nivea lip balm and my Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel. I brought the Rose Jam shower gel in Lush's 50% off Boxing Day sale and love it. It smells amazing  (a rich sweet rose smell) and lathers beautifully. Plus, the smell stays around for awhile which is great.

Thanks for reading and I would love to know what your must haves for the beach are!
Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.