Image Map

Monday 30 December 2013

Top 3 Lip Products for 2013

To wrap up 2013 I will be doing a series of 'top 3' posts in the following few days. I am going to start with my top 3 lip products of 2013. I would love to know what your fave lip products of the year were so please do leave a comment below! Cheers. 











You could call 2013 the year of the lip crayon, don't you think? Bourjois, Cover Girl, Face of Australia, Models Prefer, Revlon, Laura Mercier, Stila, Nars, Inglot, Lipstick Queen, Kit Cosmetics, Soap and Glory, Top Shop, and Sportsgirl have versions of the lip crayon gracing their shelves (and no doubt there are many more I haven't mentioned). 


My favourite lip crayons are the ones from Cover Girl. My collection of them is slowly growing but my favourite and most worn is definitely the one in 'mauve twist'. A very versatile pink with brown undertones. For a "sheer" lip crayon the colour payoff and lasting ability is fantastic and it also doesn't dry your lips out. I would definitely recommend these. 


Warm Me up from Maybelline is a creamy, long lasting and extremely pigmented lipstick that spent the majority of the winter months on my lips. A warm, dusty pink colour. Another must have! 

Left: Warm Me Up Right: Mauve Twist

Left: Warm Me Up Right: Mauve Twist
Finally, the Yes To Carrots Lip Butter in Melon has been my favourite lip balm of the year. It keeps my lips moisturised and well cared for, has a wonderful creamy yet lightweight formula and has been repurchased by me many many times.

Cheers :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.