Image Map

Saturday 21 December 2013

Products to keep pesky pimples away

Pimples are pesky things. They love turning up on your face a day or two before an important event and can really shoot your self-esteem down. Luckily I have found some products that work really well at keeping my pimples away.


First up, my holy grail cleanser -The Enzyme Cleansing Gel from Mario Badescu. I started using this in high school when I had heaps of pimples all the time and not only did it drastically improve my teenage face of pimples but eight years later I am still using it daily and it still keep those pesky pimples away :)

Second, I use the St Ives Green Tea Scrub every couple of days instead of the cleanser from Mario Badescu to exfoliate my dry skin in winter and to prevent pimples from coming or help clear a break out away. It's not too rough and it's not too gentle and contains salycyclic, my holy grail scrub!

Finally, make-up that actually works to prevent pimples rather than cover them up like most make-up. The Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream with SPF 15 is my favourite bb cream because it lasts a reasonable amount of time, gives really good coverage for a bb cream and because it contains salicyclic acid it is great at clearing up your skin and preventing pesky pimples.

 Thanks for reading, cheers :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.