Image Map

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Haven by Planet Earth Orange Ginger Hand Therapy

The orange ginger hand therapy by Haven by Planet Earth is made from naturally derived ingredients, has a lovely thick formula and smells amazing.


The formula of this hand cream is quite thick and luscious. It sinks in really quickly and leaves your hands feeling soft, silky and hydrated without any yucky residue.


The scent of this hand cream is great, an earthy mixture of ginger with the sweetness of orange. I usually find that hand creams lose their scents really quickly but that doesn't happen with this one, the smell lingers for awhile but only subtly so if you're not keen on scents you shouldn't find it overpowering. 

Finally, the packaging of this hand cream is a clear brown-tinged tube with a flip-up lid. At 60ml it is a great size for the handbag. 


So if you're looking for a moisturising hand cream, that sinks in quickly, smells great and has no artificial colours, no mineral oils, no parabens, PEGS and no SLES I would highly recommend this hand cream.

I can't believe Christmas is only 8 sleeps away!!! It's utterly terrifying to think how quickly this year has gone and how I only a little over a week to enjoy the Christmas season (and lets be honest, eat all the yummy Christmas fruit cake, plum puddings and listen to Michael Buble). I know I have kind of fallen off the blogmas bandwagon lately. With a Christmas party to organise and host, presents to buy, Christmas mail to write and a birthday party to attend last week I ran out of daylight hours to take decent pictures. I'll try and catch up this week, perhaps posting twice a day to meet my quota. Hope you are enjoying the lead up to Christmas :) Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.