Image Map

Friday 21 June 2013

omSHE Black Tulip Nail Polish Swatch / Review

Hi guys, today I have a lovely plum polish called ' Black Tulip" to show you from the Australian Brand omSHE. You can find them at Priceline and their polish retails for$9.95 and is free from DBP, Formaldehyde and Toluene.



This polish has a good formula,slightly on the thin side, that is easy to work with. It requires two coats as the first coat can be a bit streaky however this is fine because it dries pretty quick. The brush, whilst not being anything super-special, is good. The hand of the brush is really easy to hold though which means the nail polish ends up on your nails and not your skin...I know that this isn't important but how cool is the bottle? I love how it doesn't look like 'just another boring bottle'.





It's a deep purple colour that is stunning (if I do say so) and perfect for winter!I'm pretty hopeless at describing colours but it kind of reminds of eggplant (in some lights) and can also look a bit vampy in the shade.I am so glad that I picked this up because it is a lovely colour and a no-fuss polish, very easy to apply. It's also made in Australia which I think is fabulous. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.