Image Map

Monday 3 December 2012

Liebster Award


I received a Liebster award!!!! So thank you very much to Ourpainted world and for everybody reading this, you should seriously click here and check out her awesome blog.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?


I would love to live in Europe or Scandinavia. Being so close to other interesting countries would be awesome. A few years ago I lived in Scandinavia and it was brilliant being able to drive to France, Denmark, Germany, Italy....etc. Here in Australia you can feel pretty isolated and if you want to go somewhere for a holiday you have to save up a lot of $$$ which isn't easy to do when you waste all your money on nail polish :) 


Who was your favourite celebrity when you were young?


I really loved Darren Hayes when I was growing up (and still do) and Nickelback. They're my all time favourite band!!!! 


What’s your favorite season? and why? 


Autumn or spring because you get a bit of both winter and summer but usually nothing too extreme. 


If our life was going to become a script for a movie. Who would you want to play you?

Wow what a great question, but a tricky one because I'm pretty hopeless at names of movie stars. Perhaps Emma Watson? 

What is your favorite Christmas song? 


Last Christmas (click here for a recording of it by Darren Hayes) is a pretty good Christmas song although if you are talking carols, I really like 'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year' or whatever its called.......they always sing it last at the carols and it really excites me because then you know that Christmas eve is over and that it's time to head to bed.......


List 5 things within arms reach of where you sit.

Diary, Pen, Lipgloss, Books borrowed from the library and a pile of textbooks because I am suppose to be studying......but somehow ended up blogging :) 

Do you have a pet peeve?


 Sure, but I'm not going to go into them. I just think you have to treat people how you would like to be treated :)


What do you like best about blogging?


All my awesome followers and people who visit my blog and/or comment on my blog. It's such great fun talking to other people who "get" my obsession with nail polish and make-up =)


 Pick one word to describe yourself.


Unique 


The last thing that REALLY made you Laugh Out Loud?


Probably something cute/silly my dog did. I can't really remember. 


What is your favourite saying or quote?

I can't remember any quotes/sayings properly but there are a few song lyrics that I really love so I thought I would share those instead. 



  • You can't smell the roses when you're gone,
    You can't smell the roses, no it's not a rehearsal,
    You only get one life so make it right,
    You can't smell the roses when you're gone - Darren Hayes 'Roses'

  • It's tough to see through bullshit when it's up above your eyes - Nickelback 'Kiss it goodbye'

11 Random Facts About Me!



  • I'm random :)
  • I'm a bookworm. 
  • I love nail polish, handbags, shoes and stationary.
  • When I was a teenager (around 15 / 16 yrs) I was really into skulls and was a wannabe goth. 
  • I could spend all day at IKEA and I actually don't mind flatpacks. If you put things together carefully you end up with high quality pieces for cheap. 
  • I'm obsessed with red hair and want to dye my hair red one day soon. If I ever get the courage to do so!
  • I live in Jeans and love them to bits but hate it when people wear them with white sneakers!!!!! High-tops and fashion sneakers are okay but please don't wear your nike's with your jeans! 
  • I love action movies! 
  • My favourite TV show at the moment is 'Person of Interest'. 
  • Chocolate can solve the world's problems. 
  • I just went to Nickelback's concert a few nights ago and I'm still ecstatic!!!

Here are the details and rules for this award:


  • When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
  • You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you!
  • Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers
11 Questions for the awesome people I have nominated:

1. Favourite make-up product or nail polish?

2. Favourite item in your wardrobe?
3. The best gift you have ever received?
4. If you were an inventor......?
5. If you were stranded on an island name three famous people you would like to be with. 
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. Do you have a favourite post that you have written on your blog?
8. Favourite movie or tv show?
9. Three items always found in your handbag?
10. Facebook or Twitter?
11. Favourite object in your home?

I follow so many awesome blogs and I wanted to nominate you all! Sadly I had to limit myself to 11 peope :( The awesome people I nominated (in no particular order): 






8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me. I feel so honoured :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my nomination too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! This is so exciting, I've never been nominated before, Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my answers and facts!

    http://economynails.blogspot.co.uk/p/awards_4.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.