Image Map

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Aussie Christmas Nail Challenge - Manicures 1 & 2

I just discovered that Lissa from Lissa's Polish Addiction is running an Aussie Christmas challenge. Obviously, being Australian I immediately joined this challenge. However, because I only saw it late last night I am already two manicures behind :( So I am going to combine the first two manicures ( red + 6 white boomers).

If you want to know more about this challenge please click here and check out Lissa's blog (click here) because it is seriously awesome!


For the red manicure (mani #1) I decided to use my favourite red polish 'Pillar Box Red' by Butter London and 'red glitter' from Ulta3. 



Sadly the red glitter is extremly subtle and instead of making a statement it basically turned this lovely creme into a shimmer polish. 


For the second manicure I actually had to google 6 white boomers (I hang my head in shame) to find out that it was actually a reference to kangaroos (http://www.southcom.com.au/~bell/oz_xmas/a_boomers.htm)!!!!!

For this manicure I used a super old Australis polish "Dune" that was acquired years and years ago, maybe ten years????? And from Essence's Twiligth Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trend edition, a gold polish called " A Piece Of Forever". This is the first time I am using this polish and I am impressed with it  (it's a one coater, yay!!!). 

I couldn't fit six kangaroos on my nail, sorry, but I did manage to stamp one :) Lol. 


Thanks for reading, 
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.