1. So Hooked on Carmella Perfume by Benefit
Before saying anything about this perfume I am going to come straight out and say it...I am extremely biased, this is my favourite perfume and I think it's amazing. With that out of the way I guess I should tell you what it actually smells like! I'm not exactly the best at describing scents but I'm going to give it my best shot: A long lasting heartwarming vanilla / caramel scent.
2. Nyx Butter Gloss
Cupcakes, cake mixture, cookies...this gloss smells delicious without being overpowering or smelling artificial.
3. Palmer's Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate and Peppermint
No joke about it, this stuff smells like mint chocolates. Yummy!
4. Kate Moss Rimmel London Lipstick
After taking these photos this lipstick rolled off the top of my dresser and my short arms can't reach it so I'm going from memory here...The berry scent of this lipstick is quite strong for a lip product but isn't overpowering. A perfect balance.
5. Midnight Fantasy Perfume by Britney Spears
This was my favourite perfume before Carmella came onto the scene...again it is quite an intense and long lasting scent but is more sensual and fruity.
6. Haven by Planet Earth Hand Cream in Orange GingerAn earthy scent with the orange scent making the ginger less overpowering. Reminds me of a spa :)